Last modified April 2, 2014.
Fork me on github!
My little programming projects that may be useful to others. Mostly jQuery-related.
jQuery UI Widgets
My most popular post: Understanding jQuery UI Widgets.
- Popup dialog box attached to a specified element, with the markup pulled from the server with AJAX.
- Date picker widget that allows multiple calendar systems.
- Popup dialog for Google search results.
- Popup Hebrew keyboard for editable elements.
- Base widget for creating popup dialog boxes attached to specified elements.
- Version of Maxime Haineault's timepickr that works with jQuery UI 1.8.
timepickris a time-selecting widget that uses a minimum of clicks.
- Extensible widget that allows subclassing, calling superclass methods and aspect-oriented programming.
Other jQuery Plugins
- Simple photo cross fader. Not updated in a while and doesn't work with the most recent jQuery.
- Enhanced version of Brandon Aaron's gradient plugin, to create color gradients without images or CSS3.
- Turns keydown event codes into understandable strings.
- Plugin to allow "live" (scroll and highlight as you type) searching a text area.
- Little plugin to fade the screen and restore it, to allow subtle style changes.
- Plugin to scroll all of an element into the visible window.
- Plugin to simulate keypresses on editable elements.
- Language Support
- Support for PDF, PHP, Lisp/Scheme, and Visual Basic.
- Adds line numbering to highlighted code
- Functions to manipulate text and selection in a browser-independent fashion. Works on
contenteditable=trueelements. There are quite a few plugins that work with this library; see the code on github.
WordPress plugins (PHP)
- Skeleton (not the complete code) for a simply Amazon wishlist widget.
- Widget to add a sitemeter badge to a WordPress blog.